Saturday, August 15, 2009

OHP RADIO - Noonie Fortin - Martha Raye (Col. Maggie)

I personally have been waiting on this interview for a long time. I was great to sit down with Noonie and talk about Maggie (Martha Raye) and cover her life of service. She was a true inspiration to those who new her and we are glad to be able to highlight not only her career but her selfless service as well. Noonie has a wealth of information on her sites so please check them out www.nooniefortin.com

We did this interview while we had a lot of thunder storms going on from my end during our time together and you can hear it on the audio, we did not hear it at the time but it showed itself during the play back. I limited my side through editing as much as possible so I hope it is not too invasive.

Use our store to order Nonnie's Books or just click the books in the panel. There is no extra charges and OHP get a portion of the sale. Help support our project, vision and mission - Order everything through us, the entire database of Amazon is on our site.



Lenght: 1:06

Size: 26MB



Download this episode (right click and save)

No comments:

Post a Comment